We can supply variant types of conveyor and sortation solutions for assembly, manufacturing and distribution applications. Several type of conveyor that we provide are Roller Conveyor, Wire Mesh Conveyor, Chain Conveyor, etc.
Conveyors are used in almost every industry where materials need to be moved including bottling plants, recycling centers, plastic making factories and so on. They can be used in every industry which has some kind of process requiring the movement of items and materials at regular intervals in a cyclical fashion.
Benefits of Conveyors
Conveyors are a huge enhancement over using human labor to perform the activity of feeding. Other than this, here are some more benefits of using conveyor system:
- Conveyors designed with inclination allow materials, both big and small, to be moved from one elevation to another easily. This saves a lot of time.
- Conveyors offer unlimited opportunities to continuously load and unload items over a long period of time.
- Large factories will have requirements where materials need to be moved between multiple levels or floors. Conveyors can be designed to transport materials across levels, with almost no limitation of height.
- Conveyors with automated incline belts can automatically unload materials, eliminating manual unloading. This also means that no time is wasted in monitoring material unloads.
- Conveyors allow careful control of the speed at which materials are moved. That means there are fewer chances of something breaking and causing loss due to handling issues.
- Conveyors can move in both directions. This is very useful when materials need to be moved between opposite ends of a manufacturing unit during the manufacturing process.
The primary advantage of conveyor systems is that they automate a lot of human tasks that are associated with the manufacturing and transportation of materials. This includes tasks like feeding, moving, loading and unloading of materials. If your company or factory has any of these requirements, an industrial conveyor is definitely something you should invest in.